Aside from good food, hospitality and affordable cost of living, Philippines have natural treasures that all traveller’s must see. Check out this top destinations that would surely be worth travelling to.
- Tagaytay. Enjoy a boat tour on a lake surrounding Taal volcano, Try-out the zipline and scream your heart out, and enjoy a get-together with the family in Picnic grove. Don’t forget to try Tagaytay’s bulalo and relax, enjoy the view and drink your favorite coffee in Starbucks.
- Subic. Watch the dolphin and seal show in Ocean adventure. Go animal tripping in zoobic or just sunbathe on the sunny beaches of Subic.
- Cebu. Witness the ancient Argao Church, bathe on the Kawasan falls, go snorkelling on Hilutungan island marine sanctuary and visit the Cebu Taoist Temple.
- Boracay Island. Indulge in a white sand beach, endless water sports, buffet food and bars on the beach. Go on a boat tour to Crocodile Island and swim on with the sea creatures. Ride an ATV or a bug car on your way to the Mt. Luho viewpoint.
- Palawan. Roam around El Nido on a boat, take your selfies on the El Nido resorts, be amazed on the subterranean river cave or simply swim on San Vicente long beach.